4th Annual Spring Women’s Retreat
In a World Full of
Anxiety, Pain, & Fear.
It’s a new year and time to start thinking about our Spring Retreat. It will be here before we know it!
If you live in or near Missouri, like road trips, or want to bring this retreat to your church in your state, contact is at email@example.com. Here’s the details for this date and location:
Friday, May 1 – Sunday, May 3, 2020
This retreat includes:
* 2 nights lodging in beautifully decorated cabins (2 to 4 ladies to a room) with hotel-style beds and linens,
* five delicious meals lovingly prepared by the retreat owner, Suzie
* beautiful grounds and gardens within a forest for walking, praying, and drinking in the presence of God
* all retreat materials prepared especially for you by Julia
* all for one amazingly low price of $230. Where else are you going to find a quality, refreshing, all inclusive weekend getaway for this price?
What you need to bring is:
- Yourself ☺
- Your Bible
- Appropriate clothing for rural setting
- Personal toiletries
- Appropriate outerwear for weather (include bug repellant if you want to go hiking)
- Shoes for the weather & forest
- A heart ready to receive from the Lord.
- A request: I am extremely sensitive to fragrances. Please, for this weekend, refrain from using anything scented (soaps, lotions, body sprays, cologne…). Thank you very much!
But now I am coming to You, and I am saying these things while I am in the world, so that they may have My joy fulfilled within them.
John 17:13 BSB (Berean Study Bible)
We will be looking at how a close, trusting relationship with Jesus and various aspects of our focus and attitude make it possible for us to “Choose Joy” no matter our circumstances.
Leave a Reply